KIDS' CHECK-IN PRE-REGISTRATION
August 28th - December 31st, 2017
The safety of our children is a high priority to us. We ask all parents to use our Kids’ Check-In security system that involves registering your child and receiving one nametag for your child and one nametag for you that have matching security codes. Your child must have a nametag before entering their Kidz Quest room. After the church service, you must present your matching security nametag to the volunteer before picking up your child.
If you want to avoid the lines for Kids' Check-in for new families on Sundays and Wednesdays, you can preregister online today! Your nametags will be ready and waiting for you at check in when you arrive.
When registering please add your entire household.
August 16th - August 16th, 2020
CANDYPALOOZA VOLUNTEER SIGNUPS
October 31st, 2017
VOLUNTEER INFORMATION ABOUT CANDYPALOOZA
This event provides an opportunity for families within our community to spend time together in a safe, family-friendly environment. It also provides an opportunity for the entire church body to come together for fellowship and to serve families within our own community and pray for them at the event.
All VOLUNTEER CHECK IN TIMES FOR CANDYPALOOZA
OCT.31 5PM -5:30PM
THEMED EXHIBIT INFORMATION
We encourage you to get really creative. Our desire is for every Themed Exhibit to look amazing! We want children to have a wow factor on each and every Themed Exhibit. A Themed Exhibit section will be 6 ft wide and 5 ft deep. You have the option to use 2 tables side by side or no tables at all.
The only “restriction” to decorating is …Nothing Scary… such as witches, ghouls, goblins, ghost, creatures, etc… This is a “family oriented” event so please use your best judgment. Please keep in mind many of these children will be very young (1-2 years old) and will get scared very easily. The idea is to have fun with your theme.
THEMED EXHIBIT RULES
- You may choose any Themed Exhibit section that you like in rooms 401-404 (first come first serve)
- All Themed Exhibits must be set up before the event. (see set-up times)
- Please stay at your Themed Exhibit from 5:30pm -8pm. It is important that your Exhibit has someone there to pass out candy.
- Please bring 300 pieces of candy. All items must be store bought ( No homemade goodies please).
- Give out 4 pieces of candy per child, not handfuls.
- There will be additional candy placed near your Themed Exhibit.
- If you observe any suspicious activity, please contact someone on the security team who will handle the situation.
- Be friendly at all times. Smile!!!
- Tuesday night after Candypalooza please stay and help us tear down and clean up.
THEMED EXHIBITS & BLACKLIGHT MAZE SET-UP TIMES
- Thursday, Oct.26 - 9am -5pm
- Friday, Oct.27 - 9am -5pm
- Saturday, Oct.28 - 9am - 3pm
- Sunday, Oct.29 - 12:30pm - 3pm
- Monday, Oct.30 - 9am - 5pm
The registration team will enter guests information using tablets. This info will be used for future follow up.
As people are leaving Candypalooza we will give them an opportunity to pray with someone. The prayer team will contact you with further information.
BLACK LIGHT MAZE INFORMATION
Kid's will have a blast crawling through a 900 square foot Black Light Maze. But first we will need your help building it.
BLACK LIGHT MAZE SET-UP
- Please see set up times above to help build the Black Light Maze.
- If you have an extra tape gun please bring it (We will supply the tape).
- The maze will be located in the Activity Center.
BLACK LIGHT MAZE WORKERS (during the event)
- Only kids ages 5 -12 are allowed in the Black Light Maze.
December 10th, 2017
Baptism is an important step of obedience that shows others we have personally trusted Jesus for our salvation. Jesus was baptized when He was on the earth, and we do this to follow His example. When Christians are baptized, they are submerged under water to identify with the death and burial of Jesus and raised out of the water to identify with His resurrection. We believe that water baptism is a public declaration of three important things: you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you are beginning a changed life in Christ, and you are part of a new family.